• February 15, 2019, 22:53:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Branson is History  (Read 5578 times)

Offline Mark D

• Administrator
  • OOD
Re: Branson is History
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 17:18:50 PM »
I heard from others that it was great. I really wish I could have made it.

I want to personally (and publicly) thank Dave Nesbitt for all of his work for the Association over the last 4 years. Two consecutive successful reunions is no small feat. Couple that with 2 terms as Association President and you have a great shipmate.

Thank you, Dave!
FC1(SW), WF / CF Division, 1986 - 1990
USS King (DLG-10/DDG-41) Association Historian

Offline Dave Nesbitt

• Global Moderator
  • Shore Patrol
Branson is History
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:18:59 AM »
Well shipmates, Branson is now in the past, I hope that everyone that attended, had as good a time as I did. This was my last reunion in any capacity, and I want to tell you that I have enjoyed every moment of it for the past 4 years. There is a lot of planning that goes into a reunion and there is nothing more gratifying then seeing it all come together as planned and budgeted. The latest indicators are that we (the association) did not lose any money. That is always nice! We had 84 attendees, which has still not equaled or exceeded what we did in San Diego in 2002, but it was more than the other reunions. Now everyone has to attend the San Diego reunion in 2008 to reap the benefits of the raffle tickets that they purchased this year! The best of luck to Ron Bottger, the new Reunion Director.  :D