• November 15, 2018, 21:17:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Messageboard  (Read 5048 times)

Joe

Re: Messageboard
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 22:45:04 PM »
All who read this, the Old Message board on the website is no longer functioning.  You can still read the posted messages but you can't respond, nor can you view any graphics or pictures.  I hope this works for everyone.  This board is setup so you do not have to register a login name and remain as a guest.  If you choose to remain a guest you will not have the privileges to respond to shipemate trying to get in touch with you or any forum discussions.  Only registered Shipmates have that right.  So I encourage all to register and please, during the registration process, select your avatar (rank/rate) and post your current email.

Thanks,
The Webmaster[/size]

Highlight with your mouse what you want to change the looks of then select, color, text size, hyperlink etc.
Examples of how the codes work
http://uss-king.com/inthenews.shtml
replies!

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the message you sent about how to use the codes in the message to make them show different fonts, colors, etc.  Also, you showed an example here and that surely helped.  Using the mouse to highlight is the key to the whole thing so now I understand.  It makes a big difference for those using the new message forum who want to spice up their messages and replies! :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 16:44:58 PM by Chuck W »

Offline charles white

• Administrator
  • OOD
  • 1963-1967
Messageboard
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 22:44:09 PM »
All who read this, the Old Message board on the website is no longer functioning.  You can still read the posted messages but you can't respond.  I hope this works for everyone.  This board is setup so you do not have to register a login name and remain as a guest.  If you choose to remain a guest you will not have the privileges to respond to shipemate trying to get in touch with you or any forum discussions.  Only registered Shipmates have that right.  So I encourage all to register and please, during the registration process, select your avatar (rank/rate) and post your current email.

Thanks,
The Webmaster

Highlight with your mouse what you want to change the looks of then select, color, text size, hyperlink etc.
Examples of how the codes work
http://uss-king.com/inthenews.shtml
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 18:42:00 PM by C W White »
Chuck White 1963-1967
BT3, EB Division, USS King DLG-10
USS King (DLG-10/DDG-41) Association Webmaster
2011-2017 Communications Director