• December 10, 2018, 20:36:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Feb 7th  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Mark D

• Administrator
  • OOD
Re: Feb 7th
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 07:17:22 AM »
I still have a hard time beleaving, know one will post or wants to chat with anybody. Sure makes you think twise of spending $1000.00 to go to a reunion. Stoneburner EN 3 R Div

It's true that there are only a few people that actually post here, but I can tell you from looking at the statistics that many people read these boards regularly. It good and, in my opinion, important that people post remembrances like this one so we can each read them and reflect on it in our own way.

As for the reunion, I've been to 2 of them and they were well worth it. I've caught up with old shipmates and made quite a few new friends. I'm really looking forward to the San Diego reunion - my daughter and I will both be there.
FC1(SW), WF / CF Division, 1986 - 1990
USS King (DLG-10/DDG-41) Association Historian

Offline RexStoneburner

• Shipmate
  • E mail RStone8085@aol.com
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 16:57:29 PM »
I still have a hard time beleaving, know one will post or wants to chat with anybody. Sure makes you think twise of spending $1000.00 to go to a reunion. Stoneburner EN 3 R Div

Offline RexStoneburner

• Shipmate
  • E mail RStone8085@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 16:49:54 PM »
May GOD be looking after them all now.

Offline mm2post

• Shipmate
  • all young people should be so lucky
Feb 7th
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 13:01:39 PM »
As Feb 7th approaches I want all of us to take a moment out of our day to remember the Shipmates we lost in that terrible storm off of Hatteras. Whether you were aboard at that time or not we are all Brothers of the King. May God give those brave men peaca and rest